Forwarded from SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
#BTC_17_03 - changed the parameters of the headge short. Now the delay is at $ 88890, and the trigger stop at $ 102090
β’ At night, a little did not reach my limit of $ 87,900, but the price was able to get out for 200d for average volume, and the GEP on CME was also closed
Today Trump is again, at some of the next crypto conferences. And if there is something serious there, then the bulls will be able to develop this success and pass even higher, so it is advisable to increase the limit order, because The rebound potential can be up to the range of 90-93 thousand
-
πΆ The key task of this short does not change - the protection of the remaining long positions in my portfolio #table. If I were sitting without a medium-term long portfell, I would not shorten, because Everything above the annual MA is a zone of work from Long (specifically for senior TF: 1D and 1W), and the price is currently stably higher than the annual brevationββ
β’ At night, a little did not reach my limit of $ 87,900, but the price was able to get out for 200d for average volume, and the GEP on CME was also closed
Today Trump is again, at some of the next crypto conferences. And if there is something serious there, then the bulls will be able to develop this success and pass even higher, so it is advisable to increase the limit order, because The rebound potential can be up to the range of 90-93 thousand
-
πΆ The key task of this short does not change - the protection of the remaining long positions in my portfolio #table. If I were sitting without a medium-term long portfell, I would not shorten, because Everything above the annual MA is a zone of work from Long (specifically for senior TF: 1D and 1W), and the price is currently stably higher than the annual brevationββ
Forwarded from SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
Photo
π Brief squeeze from yesterday's video:
1) The last teak ($ ββ90100) was closed. All Long is closed to profit (#btc_07_04). Congratulations to everyone who came in
2) This is 4 hedge-shorts, of which 3 are currently worked out (the latter is at $ 9,900). If everything is worked out, the average price of the input in the short will be ~ 93000 $. Stop trigger at the closure of the day candle is higher than $ 104,000 (not just touching, namely, 1d-light above the trigger line)
β’ This is exclusively Head-short not related to classical trade, which I protect my remaining medium-term positions from the #Table table. The calculation here is as follows - if the BTC knocks out the stop, I will still get more due to the restoration of the alta, and if the price goes to the new stage of immersion, then the rollback on medium -term Longs will not be so much than without safety shorts. If you do not have Longs that can be protected, you canβt shorten, the Longy market
3) These are two scenarios that I painted in yesterday's video to search for a new entry point. White (rollback from current at the time of recording) is already irrelevant, because Let's go higher. Therefore, I expect an casting higher (95-98) and already from there the rollback (yellow script), where I plan to open a new long. The parameters of the new Long will be ladies later
-
π’ Otherwise, the BTC changed the technical downward trend on the day, again on the upward (changed yesterday, at the closure of candles above $ 8,600). Therefore, with a high degree of probability, I wait for the retest of a round hundredth ($ 100,000). And if the current week closes above $ 88750, then there will be a change of trend for the week, in which case I will wait for the new ATHββ
1) The last teak ($ ββ90100) was closed. All Long is closed to profit (#btc_07_04). Congratulations to everyone who came in
2) This is 4 hedge-shorts, of which 3 are currently worked out (the latter is at $ 9,900). If everything is worked out, the average price of the input in the short will be ~ 93000 $. Stop trigger at the closure of the day candle is higher than $ 104,000 (not just touching, namely, 1d-light above the trigger line)
β’ This is exclusively Head-short not related to classical trade, which I protect my remaining medium-term positions from the #Table table. The calculation here is as follows - if the BTC knocks out the stop, I will still get more due to the restoration of the alta, and if the price goes to the new stage of immersion, then the rollback on medium -term Longs will not be so much than without safety shorts. If you do not have Longs that can be protected, you canβt shorten, the Longy market
3) These are two scenarios that I painted in yesterday's video to search for a new entry point. White (rollback from current at the time of recording) is already irrelevant, because Let's go higher. Therefore, I expect an casting higher (95-98) and already from there the rollback (yellow script), where I plan to open a new long. The parameters of the new Long will be ladies later
-
π’ Otherwise, the BTC changed the technical downward trend on the day, again on the upward (changed yesterday, at the closure of candles above $ 8,600). Therefore, with a high degree of probability, I wait for the retest of a round hundredth ($ 100,000). And if the current week closes above $ 88750, then there will be a change of trend for the week, in which case I will wait for the new ATHββ
Forwarded from SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
Photo
π My thoughts throughout alta
β’ on the example of Total3 (capitalization of the entire alta without BTC and without ETH). Continuing the analysis from the video from April 22 - Klaz
-
1) This is a V-shaped reversal similar to what was (and has already worked) on BTC. Goals (even on a minimum wage, i.e. on the bodies) are 840-850 billion of the cap. Now 820 billion. This is a minimum goal. Here it will be possible to think about throwing part of the positions if you are sitting in a deep subsidence, simply from the point of view of risk management, so that in case of a negative layout, you to buy alta below, previously sold part of the marks of 850 billion
2) Further, if the Total3 confidently closes and remains above 850 billion, a potential DD with goals in the range of 940 - 1000 billion will already enter the work. Now this is the most adequate option, in my opinion. You already know that I talked a lot about the retest of 1 trillion on Total3, where I will think about throwing my entire medium -term #Table portfolio. I am waiting for this mark, or so. And if I certainly do not do anything with my portfolio, then I will decide his fate with my portfolio.
3) This is a weekly TF on Total3. Here you see FIMU all the fall from the December Hai. I like the fact that the price showed a false breakdown of an annual brevation (yellow) with quick absorption. And also, even if we no longer see the Total3 in this cycle, the price always tests three highlighted fibo-levels after the first wave of the beginning of the bear. In this case, it is 850, 900 and 960-1000 billion $
-
πΆ Those words that are highlighted by the caps in this text are highlighted for a reason. This will be your decision, I only said my opinion and my forecast. In 850 billion, I will not throw anything away, because My public portfolio #Table is currently in the plus, and I have no point in draining the first good rebound. But if I were sitting in a deep drawdown, I would definitely take off part (30-40%) of my coins in this zone
#Total3ββ
β’ on the example of Total3 (capitalization of the entire alta without BTC and without ETH). Continuing the analysis from the video from April 22 - Klaz
-
1) This is a V-shaped reversal similar to what was (and has already worked) on BTC. Goals (even on a minimum wage, i.e. on the bodies) are 840-850 billion of the cap. Now 820 billion. This is a minimum goal. Here it will be possible to think about throwing part of the positions if you are sitting in a deep subsidence, simply from the point of view of risk management, so that in case of a negative layout, you to buy alta below, previously sold part of the marks of 850 billion
2) Further, if the Total3 confidently closes and remains above 850 billion, a potential DD with goals in the range of 940 - 1000 billion will already enter the work. Now this is the most adequate option, in my opinion. You already know that I talked a lot about the retest of 1 trillion on Total3, where I will think about throwing my entire medium -term #Table portfolio. I am waiting for this mark, or so. And if I certainly do not do anything with my portfolio, then I will decide his fate with my portfolio.
3) This is a weekly TF on Total3. Here you see FIMU all the fall from the December Hai. I like the fact that the price showed a false breakdown of an annual brevation (yellow) with quick absorption. And also, even if we no longer see the Total3 in this cycle, the price always tests three highlighted fibo-levels after the first wave of the beginning of the bear. In this case, it is 850, 900 and 960-1000 billion $
-
πΆ Those words that are highlighted by the caps in this text are highlighted for a reason. This will be your decision, I only said my opinion and my forecast. In 850 billion, I will not throw anything away, because My public portfolio #Table is currently in the plus, and I have no point in draining the first good rebound. But if I were sitting in a deep drawdown, I would definitely take off part (30-40%) of my coins in this zone
#Total3ββ
Forwarded from SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
π in the market - nothing new, consolidation is underway before the next movement
I repeatedly wrote above that the BTC can spent the range of 100-110 thousand before the next growth impulse, which is now happening for 5 days
Can Alta pass below for re -accumulation? Maybe, while we are in the side of the side, the probability of such a scenario decreases with every new day, because Indicators are also unloaded in parallel. The worst scenario I also outlined, the retest of the range is 790 - 850 billion, there will be an excellent entrance point for a good, large long on top alt
From above, for Total3 there is still the target block in the range of 950 - 1 trillion $, where I will close the part of the #Table portfolio (I will write about this right here, upon fixing the profit)
In any case, all the options are now long, it is impossible to shorten such a market, especially BTC, because In the case of a short, there may be an extremely unpleasant surprise in the form of a bastard closer to $ 120,000
-
β’ According to the BTC domination, I can not say anything specific. In the best case, now to update loi from May 14, and touch the range 60-61%. Even such a layout will give a good boost for Alta and will already send Total3 to the treasured trillionββ
I repeatedly wrote above that the BTC can spent the range of 100-110 thousand before the next growth impulse, which is now happening for 5 days
Can Alta pass below for re -accumulation? Maybe, while we are in the side of the side, the probability of such a scenario decreases with every new day, because Indicators are also unloaded in parallel. The worst scenario I also outlined, the retest of the range is 790 - 850 billion, there will be an excellent entrance point for a good, large long on top alt
From above, for Total3 there is still the target block in the range of 950 - 1 trillion $, where I will close the part of the #Table portfolio (I will write about this right here, upon fixing the profit)
In any case, all the options are now long, it is impossible to shorten such a market, especially BTC, because In the case of a short, there may be an extremely unpleasant surprise in the form of a bastard closer to $ 120,000
-
β’ According to the BTC domination, I can not say anything specific. In the best case, now to update loi from May 14, and touch the range 60-61%. Even such a layout will give a good boost for Alta and will already send Total3 to the treasured trillionββ
Forwarded from SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
Photo
π Domination BTC. The beginning of the growth of Alta. Goals
-
1) Inside the day (4H-TF), the domination painted a reversal figure. The local goal of reduction is in the range of 64-64.5%. I will not be surprised if this happens quickly enough
2) A fairly strong and pronounced bear diver is also formed in the week. The purpose of the correction of the week: 60-62% (minimum) and 53-57% (maximum)
3) even a decrease in up to 64% of the dominance will already bring Total3 to capitalization of $ 900 billion, while 60% and below will send the same index to the range of 1 - 1.3 trillion $
-
πΆ You know, I have long been waiting for the return of Total3 to 1 trillion mark, I do nothing with my medium -term portfolio #Table (Claz). As soon as we reach this mark, I will decide whether to continue to wait for 1.3 trillion (my original goal from 2024, to known events), or to close the entire portfolio to the existing profit and leave the alta market. This will depend strongly on the shape of the candles when approaching 1 trillion
I also do not presume to say that I am directly confident in a strong decrease in the dominance. BTC.D has been growing for almost 3 years (since August 2022) without significant corrections, and in the course of this growth many similar, reversal figures were canceled. However, there is a drawing and there is a reversal figure, so the probability is on the side of the alta. Moreover, all the markets (including the BTC itself) have already at least recovered to the values ββof the beginning of 2025, i.e. To the puns with Trump's tariffs. Only Alta has not restored, which also increases the likelihood of continuing Total3 growth
#Total3ββ
-
1) Inside the day (4H-TF), the domination painted a reversal figure. The local goal of reduction is in the range of 64-64.5%. I will not be surprised if this happens quickly enough
2) A fairly strong and pronounced bear diver is also formed in the week. The purpose of the correction of the week: 60-62% (minimum) and 53-57% (maximum)
3) even a decrease in up to 64% of the dominance will already bring Total3 to capitalization of $ 900 billion, while 60% and below will send the same index to the range of 1 - 1.3 trillion $
-
πΆ You know, I have long been waiting for the return of Total3 to 1 trillion mark, I do nothing with my medium -term portfolio #Table (Claz). As soon as we reach this mark, I will decide whether to continue to wait for 1.3 trillion (my original goal from 2024, to known events), or to close the entire portfolio to the existing profit and leave the alta market. This will depend strongly on the shape of the candles when approaching 1 trillion
I also do not presume to say that I am directly confident in a strong decrease in the dominance. BTC.D has been growing for almost 3 years (since August 2022) without significant corrections, and in the course of this growth many similar, reversal figures were canceled. However, there is a drawing and there is a reversal figure, so the probability is on the side of the alta. Moreover, all the markets (including the BTC itself) have already at least recovered to the values ββof the beginning of 2025, i.e. To the puns with Trump's tariffs. Only Alta has not restored, which also increases the likelihood of continuing Total3 growth
#Total3ββ
Forwarded from SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
SUPREME VIP SCALPING SESSIONS GROUP
Photo
π The BTC dominance fulfilled the goal (Klaz) and came to the mark of 64%, what can I say now?
1) The decrease by indicators is quite strong, the nearest target is 63.4%, which is only 0.5-0.6% of current marks. This is a real goal, nothing unusual
2) A more interesting goal is at the mark of 62.5% and 60%, and given the fairly pronounced saber for a weekly TF, these are also real goals. In this case, Alta (Total3) will block the hi December 2024 and, quite likely, will get out the range 1.2 - 1.3 trillion $ (here I will definitely unload most of my medium -term portfolio #Table)
-
In general, everything is possible, but now not 2021, so I doubt the continuation of the steep fall of the dominance. Most likely there will be stops and deep corrections in the bounced alt. However, the trend for growth has begun strong, so any strong correction can be considered as the next good point of entering Long. Domestic indicators in dominance are now showing an increased probability to go closer to 60%, it plays our hands
#btc_dββ
1) The decrease by indicators is quite strong, the nearest target is 63.4%, which is only 0.5-0.6% of current marks. This is a real goal, nothing unusual
2) A more interesting goal is at the mark of 62.5% and 60%, and given the fairly pronounced saber for a weekly TF, these are also real goals. In this case, Alta (Total3) will block the hi December 2024 and, quite likely, will get out the range 1.2 - 1.3 trillion $ (here I will definitely unload most of my medium -term portfolio #Table)
-
In general, everything is possible, but now not 2021, so I doubt the continuation of the steep fall of the dominance. Most likely there will be stops and deep corrections in the bounced alt. However, the trend for growth has begun strong, so any strong correction can be considered as the next good point of entering Long. Domestic indicators in dominance are now showing an increased probability to go closer to 60%, it plays our hands
#btc_dββ